shoreline walleyes...pics

choo-choo

choo-choo

Thanks for the report. I fished Yesterday at Oneida (East side). Got skunked but there were fish all over my normal spots (confirmed on Marcum) Threw the whole box at them basically. Piles and Piles of shad.....your fish confirmed that as well. I dont think they are going hungry right now!

Hey tugger..no problem. Yea, tons of bait...they don't have to feed very long to fill their bellies! But....they do have to feed.So good luck to you next time out, and let us know how you make out.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Went sunday night in the boat, found fish along shore but tons of weeds on top that fouled 2 of every 3 casts as the wind picked up.

Droped a few and managed one that had gizzard shad in it also.

A lot of small fish right on shore, saw eyes in 6" of water last night and passed over some very small fish with lights on.

Fishing might be a little slow for a while between the weeds still alive and those floating and the fish filling on shad before the winter die off but it is coming.

j

Guys

Yeah, I'll confirm weeds being an issue, they definitely kept trolling out of the options. I'm pretty sure if I had bought a few big fat minnows I could have jigged up a few fish but I was doing everything I could do to get them to go on Plastic. They were about as negative as they can get. It was more of an experiment than it was fishing LOL. Had fun though...any day on the water is a good day!