new to video

Lip Rippers

well after seeing and hearing about these gopro cameras i went and bought one im not the best at using it or editing the videos but i am learning as i go hope you enjoy all are shot with the gopro hero 2 except the trout slide show going up for some salmon tomm morning with some luck i have a new video soon

• 3 weeks later...

Guess U gotta keep the lens dry from water.....if you want to be a real cameraman/directer.... ;) ! Say were those bass shots at Lake Salubria? And, have U ever fished these small ponds....Goodhue Lake, Cranberry Pond, Demons Pond....? BTW, that "maybe a pound and a half" looked more like less than a half :D ! Keep posting those videos..... :yes:

yea the fish look small in the fish eye lens and yes i have fished all them lakes i live right on the above mentioned lake and keeping the lens dry i agree i figured it would of had some coating on it to prevent the water from sitting on it still learning the settings and all but i will improve in time :rofl:

Lip Rippers..... Cool! Right on the lake.... how lucky U are (to me!). Used to live in Bath for about 4 years, and was always curious about the fishing there. Also knew somebody who lived on the lake there. She was a business acquaintance, and I don't even remember her name. Goodhue always intrigued me and it always seemed fairly shallow....I only fished it briefly from shore a couple of times and wished I could have gotten out there in a boat to get around and check it out better. Bass and maybe pickerel or pike I'm assuming. I like those small waters and the big waters. They all are good when you are hittin' em....Btw, from your video, Salubria looks fairly descent for the bass. Up to maybe 5 pounders or so? Also, saw that big black king when U initially posted it a while back. Awesome... :yes: !!