Key West

Can't Help much on charters , We could take my boat down ,If gas wernt so expensive and the millage id go..Best bet is check the internet ...Now Their is a keys radio station the one who has "Biz Baz" kinda a rummage sale on radio and 2 times a day some charter from key west gives fishing reports ..His boats are always in the local fishing paper also Ill see if i can get info

The Yankee fleet out of Gloucester,MA usually sends a few of their head boats down to Florida to run charters there for the winter. They come highly recommended and they are relatively cheap. But they are head boats which means that you may stand shoulder to shoulder with other fisher men.

I did two seperate half day trips with these folks when I was in Key West a couple years ago in March and would recommend them. Reallly nice boats and tackle and I caught plenty of fish. We did the backcountry trip which was basically casting and jigging bucktails tipped with bait in deeper cuts on the flats and throwing hardware for barracuda. We stayed close to shore in the protected bays and you could pretty much see bottom the whole time so that might be just what you're looking for.

http://www.dreamcatchercharters.com/

Don't be afraid to try a walk on/pick up trip. You simply sign up at the marina and pay your share of the boat. The captains can identify true fishermen and will work hard to put "good" fish on when your turn comes up. Something like we do up here, when it's Tom's or Ray's turn we drop to the bottom -- oink... when the next guy is up we fish just above the bait where the big guys are!!!