Good day on Keuka 10/4/12????????

Well I went 6 for 7 lakers today, brought 4 home, got up a little early, first time fishing with the NAV lights & a flashlight, turned out to be another great day, :yes: gotta remember to pack the jigs !, :@ today's depths were 134, 154, & 167 FOW, stayed on the East side between the 2 3 story cottages, today's players were a Green Dolphin on chrome Spin Doctor w/ a Lap Dance Xtreme glow fly, a clear green w/ crush glo Spin Doctor with a fly I tied 8):clap: & a glo frog racer Spin Doctor w/ a Reel Hooked Up fly all on Dipsey Diver's set back 180' (60' depth ?) 2.3 MPH on the GPS. Buried a 4/0 Octopus hook into my finger, to make matters worse the treble of the same fly was in the roof of the mouth of a large and lively lake trout AND the netting of a fully extended net, "we" were "stern" the needle nose pliers were in the "bow" :( oh yeah and partnerless, STILL all and all a good day :) on the trailer & pulling out of Keuka State Park @ 10:16...............5 minutes later flat tire on the trailer................STILL a good day :yes:

100_6491.jpg

100_6488.jpg

100_6495.jpg

hey sean there is our rigs that came up missing.....i thought i seen a crazy old guy with a funky hate running from the barn across the field....

good job marty, i been reading all you post...keep up the good work.

hey sean there is our rigs that came up missing.....i thought i seen a crazy old guy with a funky hate running from the barn across the field....

good job marty, i been reading all you post...keep up the good work.

....musta been the HAT for you also... :lol: ...good going....... :yes::clap:

Why you all be hatin on my hat :wondering: .............me running ? :lol::D:rofl::P besides if I ever got in that barn my name would be spray painted on the boat...........how come your name ain't on her Jason ? :*

Mike, it was "o-dark 30" when I launched, I keep telling myself to note the start time, Hell last time I forgot to undo the stern straps..............Anyhow I was on my 2ND pass between the 2 3 story cottages before I saw any year round cottage dwellers turn on any lights and a school bus come down the East side.

Treerat I love Thursday's on Keuka :yes: few people, GREAT colors ! on the fish & trees ! Don't forget your Dad !

Ed we all know your a tie guy ;)

..........LMAO :lol::D:rofl: still laughing at the me running thing