Thanks for showing up Buffalo!!!

Well Vince and I thought that maybe, just maybe that Fitz might have a game, and maybe the rest of (Tim's) Bills would show up and play the Niners tough and do a solid for the Champs!! Well THAT didn't happen!! WTF at least play like men!! The Niners set a franchise record for total yards!! Who did you send, the Buffalo High School team?? Mario Williams had a great game... 2 tackles. Well at least Stan is happy :no::no:

Well Vince and I thought that maybe, just maybe that Fitz might have a game, and maybe the rest of (Tim's) Bills would show up and play the Niners tough and do a solid for the Champs!! Well THAT didn't happen!! WTF at least play like men!! The Niners set a franchise record for total yards!! Who did you send, the Buffalo High School team?? Mario Williams had a great game... 2 tackles. Well at least Stan is happy :no::no:

2 Down and 1 to go

I hope you and Vince will still be able to fish after watching this game...I have been wondering where the 9ers would be today if the managers would have lesson to all the outside commendatory that wanted to get rid of Alex Smith for years...........

This next game should be something to watch, don't for get the popcorn and pizza and a crying towel :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Down and 1 to go

I hope you and Vince will still be able to fish after watching this game...I have been wondering where the 9ers would be today if the managers would have lesson to all the outside commendatory that wanted to get rid of Alex Smith for years...........

This next game should be something to watch, don't for get the popcorn and pizza and a crying towel :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmmm I think I have heard this before?

Pete, we will have the crackers ready for you all when you get out here on Friday. Then you will have to go up to Napa Valley for the wine you will all get for the flight home.

Harbaugh Bowl XLVI is Sunday, February 5, 2012. Kickoff is at 6:30pm EST.

Capt.Vince....your Giants will love it out here for a few days, with a nice storm coming in for the game.

So how did that work out for ya ??? :rofl::rofl:

My wife is ready to put away her Bills jackets and sweatshirt till next year. It's amazing to see how many people wear Bills jackets, hats and sweatshirts when they are doing good and all of a sudden they disappear when they are doing bad.

I didn't expect the Bills to win, but I honestly believe that if they had pulled the entire 1992 squad out of retirement for this game, they would have done a better job than this pack of clowns.

In a way, I prefer it when they self destruct early in the season so I can do what I want to on Sundays without feeling any guilt about not watching the games.

Tim

I didn't expect the Bills to win, but I honestly believe that if they had pulled the entire 1992 squad out of retirement for this game, they would have done a better job than this pack of clowns.

In a way, I prefer it when they self destruct early in the season so I can do what I want to on Sundays without feeling any guilt about not watching the games.

Tim

Lmao. Thats why i like you Tim, your honest!!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png