Oink, oink

Bobber

Yes we did. About 15 years of pretty strict C&R is the reason we have the opportunity to catch trophies like her a mile from home. And she is not the biggest...we have returned bigger to fight another day.

Kyle

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Yes we did. About 15 years of pretty strict C&R is the reason we have the opportunity to catch trophies like her a mile from home. And she is not the biggest...we have returned bigger to fight another day.

Kyle

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Bobber

:yes::yes::yes: Great for the boy to have the example of C&R in my opinion. Awesome fish!

Really nice bass! And great to see folks are still out there goin' for them this time of year, and feeling good enough about it to post stories and pics on our Best Fish Friends, the Bass Family..... :yes: .... seems that folks sort of "grow out of" going after bass and move on to other fish and kind of think, at least in the back of their minds, that bass are sort of, well, ordinary. Just MHO.... :) .....Then again, maybe not, I hope..... ;) ! Nice fish....

Really nice bass! And great to see folks are still out there goin' for them this time of year, and feeling good enough about it to post stories and pics on our Best Fish Friends, the Bass Family..... :yes: .... seems that folks sort of "grow out of" going after bass and move on to other fish and kind of think, at least in the back of their minds, that bass are sort of, well, ordinary. Just MHO.... :) .....Then again, maybe not, I hope..... ;) ! Nice fish....

Fall is the best for big bass...IMO...usually this time of year they are really starting to bulk up for winter. We fish a lot of different ways for a lot of different fish...but I'll never out grow Bassin' in the local farm ponds.

Kyle

• 3 months later...