WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA NY GIANTS

stan

And the GAY BAY...

It should be one heck of a game on Sunday.....Some papers say it's going to be the biggest game of the season.

Try and remember when the game is over, there is no crying in football :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stan. Try to remember its the World Champion New York Football Giants... and your right, no crying in football. Good luck!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Pete

I can't believe your NY Sports writers slamming the giants in this article....

" Why should they bother showing up? The New York Giants have no chance of beating the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, October 14 at Candlestick Park."

By Adam Martini

This guy Adam Martin is a piece of work. Would love to know how he writes about politics.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/giants-no- ... --nfl.html

GOOD LUCK, SHOULD BE ONE HELL OF A HARD HITTING GAME.

Stan ,Stan,Stan

You are the only Mtn. man with a worn path through the woods straight to San Francisco ,I can imagine you Struttin down the trail in your pink feathery outfit Hugging every tree as you pass them. Sounds to me like you need to pee on the satalite disc a little more often. But with your new laptop and free wifi at Starbucks I'm shure you have all the Important info to you ya need,the calander of every LGBT event. You need to be carefull lookin at a "MANS" sport or your friends might "slap you".

But with that said hope all is well, and may your "bola" not be wet with tears after the game.. :*

Congratulation NY, was a heck of a good game. Thank you for making some people come back to earth :clap::clap:

Ray

sorry no Star Bucks here in my little town with a population of 22. The nearest one is only 42 miles down the mountain