Sold: 1999 17' Key West -- Price Drop -- $5,499

EarlyRiser

OK, so I would like to move this boat out before winter. I've dropped the price down below its value and will be adding new tires to the trailer within the next week. This boat has always been ready to fish or ski, but now the trailer will be ready to tow as far as you like, too! Clean title and registration in hand -- ready for immediate possession and will be very easy to store and then use when you get a nice winter day.

This boat is versatile, in very good condition, always properly maintained, and ready for the water. I have receipts and records for all the service and extras I've added. It comes with the following features/components:

2000 Mercury 90hp w/Oil Injection -- extremely reliable and well-maintained

1999 B&S Sportsman Galvanized trailer (new tires, winch, bunk glides, and rollers)

Removable snap-in bow and seat cushions

Bimini Top

Depth/Fishfinder/GPS Combo

6 In-Gunnel/Gunnel Mount Rod holders

8 Interior Rod Holders

Livewell

Trolling plate

Wired For A Bow Mount Trolling Motor

Wash-down system

No wood, no rot construction

VHF Radio

Keel Guard (pull your boat right up on shore without damaging the hull)

Bow and cockpit covers

Lightweight -- very easy to trailer and launch

Extremely low maintenance -- no carpeting to replace or wood to worry about rotting.

You can troll down below 2.0 mph with the trolling plate or, with two riggers and a couple divers out you don't even need the plate to get down that low. I can troll all day on about 5-6 gallons of gas.

The 90 Merc moves this boat at about 35 mph and has a great hole shot for pulling a skier.

A great boat for the Finger Lakes, Oneida, Chautauqua, and any inland lake. Not good for every single day on Erie or Ontario, but if you watch the weather you can certainly do it safely. The boat can be cut in half and still float, plus it has a great drainage system.

It's been cleaned up more since the pictures. I will add new ones soon.

Please respond to this listing via PM or call me at (6_zero_7) Seven_9_Three_7_three_1_7.

Kyle

Key_West_Right_Side.jpg

Key_West_Front_Right.jpg

Key_West_Interior_Looking_Forward.jpg

Key_West_Interior_Rear.jpg

Northern.jpg

Rainbow.jpg

Key_West_Motor_2.jpg