Flea markets or Shows?

LOTSA will be having our annual Fishing Expo and Flea market in Lockport on Sunday Feb 24, 2013.

I'll be putting up a more detailed posting on it shortly, but that is the date, along with our Full Day Salmon School on Saturday Feb 23.

Look for an announcement on that one shortly as well. This School promises to be a another great one and will be a super follow up to the outstanding presentations we had the past two years by Capt. Vince Pierleoni and Capt. Bob Cinelli.

Tim

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Elosta fleamarket will be at a sportsman's club on the southshore of onieda lake. The fingerlakes one is at the very south end of Seneca lake at a community center/ roller rink there.

• 5 weeks later...

REALLY hope this Mr.Fuller from Finger Lakes Tackle Co. will be here with a table ;)

If anyone has been folllowing his website/facebook the uv & glow spoons look awesome!!! Either way he will get a healthy order from me before spring brownies.

See you all at the show and bring your unwanted items,spring fever has really set in.

losta.org I think the class is full , but you can get on a waiting list if someone cancels. Tim or Joe can fill you in better. There is a thread on this already in the genral forum.

salmonella

Post subject: Re: 2013 LOTSA Salmon School Announcement

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:09 am

tackleitis - we are sold out however, you can use the existing Salmon Class sign up (you won't be prompted to pay) on our web site (www.lotsa.org) to get onto the "wait list". That is the only way you will be "considered" if any seats become available.

R&R tackle will be at the oneida lake sports show on the 16th of March. ive been told that many thought R&R tackle was out of buisiness, that is false. http://www.mytacklebox.com there will be lots of exciting new tackle released at the show. prototypes have been tested this year with phenominal results, by R&R tackle and prostaff. please support local business and be rewarded with more fish and better paint reliability than ever before seen on fishing tackle.

I'll be at the Lockport LOTSA, and Eastern LOTSA as well. Jim the gentleman that runs the eatern one called me saturday, and wants me to bring my spoons up there, and seemed really excited about me going! For those of you who may not know Bfuller is now the Finger Lakes Tackle Co.. We will be introducing a few jaw droppers at these shows. A few of these spoons will be limited editions, so you won't want to miss out! Put it this way, they're going to catch nothing, or you better buy a MUCH bigger cooler!!!

Bob

THANK YOU BOB FULLER! Finger Lakes Tackle Co.

I too can't wait to get a hold of those new spoons, so PLEASE dont sell out at the Lockport LOTSA. :D Can't make the LOTSA but will door busting ELOTSA show. For those of you not familiar with his stuff, you have to check out his website and facebook lure colors. This guys got it right. Congrats!

I'll have plenty for the eastern show as well! I'm just hoping that I personally can make the show, as ill be on the west coast Steelhead fishing for most of march. If I'm not there, I've got a few people lined up that'll work a booth for me! Glad you like my spoons! I've worked my tail off on some of the designs I have, its tough to do when most good designs are already on shelves, so I work extra hard to take it up an extra notch!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to send out some props to the organizers of the Lockport show.  That show was awesome and the bargains were even better.  I have been fishing Lake O for 30+ years and this show was not only super informative but the folks I met were just top notch. 

The Rabid Weasel needed a new down temp and speed.  We simply asked a few pros for advice and were pointed in the right direction immediately. The price we ended up with was far cheaper than any internet specials and included one-on-one professional advice. 

Great job on that show folks!  Team Rabid Weasel is chomping at the bit to get out and fish!   post-143370-0-86838400-1361895069_thumb.jpg