Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zambo

1st time posting video

Always great reading your helpful tips and tricks for down rigging and jigging, thanks again. Here is a small clip of open trout season here in a wonderful lake in the north island of New Zealand.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Say..... Looks as if, at least, U guys have lakes with actual water in them, rather than sand and salt like your folk's place next door! I mean Australia....I also like the way you folks have used "native" names for places around there, rather than boring English names :) From the video your area there reminds me somewhat of the Adirondacks region here in New York State.....Swwweeeeett :yes: !!

Say..... Looks as if, at least, U guys have lakes with actual water in them, rather than sand and salt like your folk's place next door! I mean Australia....I also like the way you folks have used "native" names for places around there, rather than boring English names :) From the video your area there reminds me somewhat of the Adirondacks region here in New York State.....Swwweeeeett :yes: !!

Yes very much like that Adirondacks area, but not as many lakes or mountains and the beer is heaps cheaper over there :rofl:

Excellent...! Beer a-fish-ianados!...... must be about dinner time there now. What else do you get around there besides rainbows (if that is what they are)? :wondering:.....And what's the favorite local brew; if it's an American or Canadian, ok, but I mean a good label from your area of the planet....so I might check it out myself... :beer::yes: ?

Excellent...! Beer a-fish-ianados!...... must be about dinner time there now. What else do you get around there besides rainbows (if that is what they are)? :wondering:.....And what's the favorite local brew; if it's an American or Canadian, ok, but I mean a good label from your area of the planet....so I might check it out myself... :beer::yes: ?

yes rainbows and browns(they do get sea run browns in the south island) and i would image NZ's most famous (if you can call it that) would be http://www.steinlager.com/Splash

Not my fav, but certainly is drank by many a kiwi!. I remember coming across a great beer down Rochester - i think it had "adams' in the name, reddish tinge to it- loved it, but i can say that about most beer