whats your dream boat?

fieromx3

out of curiosity and something for fun whats your dream boat? and i mean within reason so nothing like a 5 million dollar yacht or a boat that transforms like the one in thunder paradise lol something realistic! choose only 1 or 2 boats in your dream.

ive always been a lover of center consoles. there simple, rugged, very spacious and with the t-tops and rods on the top are an awsome sight to me

would love either a fountain 38 or 36 contender with twin engines (triple is overkill imo) with probably either twin 300 optimax or e-tec. i prefer 2 strokes over the 4 just because they are more basic, less moving parts and less maintenance.

pictures welcome :)

The-Fountain-38CC-Credit-Fountain-Powerboats.jpg

Triton 351 with triple 300's. Saw a Guy on LIS fishing by himself for stripers while watching the Yankees game. When it took off it sounded like a jet. It was named the Millennium Falcon.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

i like your style!

I don't know the make,but I saw it in Parry Sound. It is about 36 feet long.The back is set up for trolling with all the gizmos you can dream of and on the front end there were these three bare breasted young ladies laying in deck chairs,drinking cocktails.

I don't know the make,but I saw it in Perry Sound. It is about 36 feet long.The back is set up for trolling with all the gizmos you can dream of and on the front end there were these three bare breasted young ladies laying in deck chairs,drinking cocktails.

I think it's called "Wishful Thinking" :rofl:

Photo027.jpg

the one i can afford to fuel up and meets all my needs...this one put me in the doghouse with the wiffy,,g onna make a great dive boat and with near 40 mph top end i can make runs to the "Hump" 40 miles offshore in a little over 1 hour (never run wot and gotta slow down crossing the gulf stream) plus even mild ocean swells have too big of timing so anything over 30 mph will have ya jumping like a dirt bike.

A tunnel jet to get through the river flats - tired of dragging the row boat. A 21 ft Nitro with all the bass pro accessories - cuz I want to look like I know how to bass it. I have always wanted a really wide beam walleye boat - probably the nicest all around boat for upstate NY. That boat at the beginning looks pretty nice too. I don't have a dream boat. I have a dream where I have a perfect boat for every situation and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pay for it all - AND the time to use them everyday.

i mean within reason so nothing like a 5 million dollar yacht or a boat that transforms like the one in thunder paradise lol something realistic!

And then you post a pic of a $400K rig with triple 300's???? :o You gott'a be kidding me. ;):lol::lol::lol:

The one I want is one that my wife would be willing to out on Lake Ontario on with me; with all care, maintenance, upkeep & storage taken care of by someone else. Something parked on the water where all I'd ever have to do is drive up to it, unhook it and go anytime we feel like it and never have to worry about getting back.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

...dream on...

i mean within reason so nothing like a 5 million dollar yacht or a boat that transforms like the one in thunder paradise lol something realistic!

And then you post a pic of a $400K rig with triple 300's???? :o You gott'a be kidding me. ;):lol::lol::lol:

The one I want is one that my wife would be willing to out on Lake Ontario on with me; with all care, maintenance, upkeep & storage taken care of by someone else. Something parked on the water where all I'd ever have to do is drive up to it, unhook it and go anytime we feel like it and never have to worry about getting back.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

...dream on...

lol im not sure actually how much them boats are, i never looked one up cuz i know i would never afford one on my budget lol but it is a 'dream' boat that is reachable if you desperaty wanted to

Fountain 39.... Too much...darn....975 bucks a month for 30 years

Scout 33....too much ...darn ....800 bucks a month for 20 years

Regulator 26...close....used maybe ...still expensive, but most seaworthy, practical center console.

... 225 Aquasport Osprey....got that one...dream about getting it out every day. Would take the Regulator next and be satisfied

Agree about the center console profile, it is the speed and raw fish catching stand up platform of choice for me. It just looks the epitome of fish catching performance. Bring a rainsuit, find a railing and HANG ON! :rock:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I was at Oregon Inlet in August and I had the wife take pictures of all my Dream boats.... I think I fell in Love 20 Times.....I will post some of my favorites but I bet I could put 6 Riggers on them. Woody