whats your dream boat?

fieromx3

I am headed to the west coast to look at a 24' Hewes Craft Saturday. I am hoping that is my dream boat as it sure cost enough!

did a quick search on this one and it looks wierd but in a cool way lol i would definitly rock it. looks like it has alot of room but i do like the little 'room' for cover in storms and such. looks like it be fairly stable

Gotta agree with Gambler on this one...hey, as long as we talking about dream boats....

I'd have to say a 31 Open for here, but I'd also have to have a 24' bay boat for South

Carolina. If I can afford both, its a good chance I wouldn't have to work, so I could

split my time!

For now, the 23' Seaswirl will do, but I did see a couple of 27 Opens that are tweaking

my curiousity........

Bought my dream boat in 2011. Lund 2150 Baron Gran Sport. Big enough to go in any waves you'd "sanely" venture out in (been in 8 footers no problem) but small enough to trailer anywhere in the country. Mercury Verado 300HP pushes it at 60 MPH on flat water. Added a 9.9 pro kicker, a 101LB 36V Minn Kota Fortrex on the bow, a Humminbird 1198SI for electronics, and a Speed troll. Scotty Electric down riggers on the back complete the package. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Spend a pretty penny on it but it's the boat I'll have for the rest of my life.

image.jpg

Bought my Dream Boat last fall. A 2009 Baha Cruiser 252 GLE Hardtop. 350 Merc I/O Mag multi port injected. Will troll down to 1 mile per hour without bags on the main engine. Put a 2012 Merc 4 stroke 15 hp long shaft for trolling, can troll all day on 5 gal of gas. Best Feature, it's trailerable,roomy and looks good...........PD

Searay 27' Amberjack. Twin 454's. Plenty of back end for fishing. Plenty of cabin for wife and kids. Plenty of power to get in or out in a hurry. Solid and seaworthy. Will get you anywhere you need to be out on the big pond in any kind of weather short of Hurr. Sandy. Great all around big lake boat. Someday........

27_AJ.jpg

27_AJ1.jpg

Bought my Dream Boat last fall. A 2009 Baha Cruiser 252 GLE Hardtop. 350 Merc I/O Mag multi port injected. Will troll down to 1 mile per hour without bags on the main engine. Put a 2012 Merc 4 stroke 15 hp long shaft for trolling, can troll all day on 5 gal of gas. Best Feature, it's trailerable,roomy and looks good...........PD

PD how did you hook up the trolling motor? Where's it mounted? How do you steer?

I have a 29 ft Rinker Cruiser, and am using the main engine, but the hours are racking up, so I want to add a kicker, but can't figure out how to make it work without spending a fortune.

• 2 months later...