Canandaigua 10/21/12

So I just spent 45 minutes writing a great detailed report and went to post my pictures and the report and my login session was over so needless to say @&)*%$#@!!!! it I don't have much time to write one report let alone write it twice, so small spoons north end, divers with spoons for the first time, rigger with DW SS DWB big rainbow **** you time warner cable or stupid sun spots or whatever the **** is wrong with the stupid internet. Good Night

100_5130.jpg

100_5131.jpg

FLX:

Suggestion, IMHO

You can write your report in MS word, or your word processing software, & then copy & paste it into the post box, then add your pictures. You can also check your spelling & grammar with your word processing software prior to posting. Makes for a much more readable post.

This happened to me as well, so I now do the above for the longer posts.

Thanks for the report!

Mike: Nice fish! The look on your kid's face says it all ....he'll remember that one for a long time :>) There is nothing like getting kids into good fish.....the downside....they expect it EVERY TIIME :>)

Les

Mike,

I know the feeling about writing a long report and having something happen only to erase it blah!!! Well once again a beautiful day on the "Brown Hownd" <---I think thats how you spelled it :lol: Les thats actually my son in the picture...but judging how big Mikes son is getting and how fast he's growing you will soon be seeing lots of pictures of him. We had a lot of fun...turned out to be a beautiful day...was a bit breezy but beautiful none the less. I also want to thank Laker Taker for the info!!! what a great help. Mark "Skipper19" thank you so much for the smoked salmon!!! It was delicious!!! So that I can give Kudos where Kudos are due thank you Andy "Chowder" for the simple tastey idea for ingredients...crackers...smoked salmon...tomato and sour cream.

Tom

Marks_Smoked_Salmon.jpg

Kurt check out the galley picture of our meal before the fish started biting, only thing missing was the Grey Poupon. Mark that smoked salmon tasted awesome, kind of like steak, nice smoky flavor. Tom gave me a little to take home and Liam loved it.

Kurt check out the galley picture of our meal before the fish started biting, only thing missing was the Grey Poupon. Mark that smoked salmon tasted awesome, kind of like steak, nice smoky flavor. Tom gave me a little to take home and Liam loved it.

Grey Poupon...:lol:...shouldda pulled up to that Wegman house...bet they would have some! With a big W on the lable ;)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png