Possible Trade? Starcraft 22ft

bigturk_80

Just throwing this out there to see if I get any interest. I have a nice 22ft Starcraft, aluminum, 4.3 mercruiser. Great trolling boat. Thing is, I'm starting to lean towards having a boat I can use year round.

Looking to pick up an all purpose, 18-19ft aluminum, outboard. I find I'm only fishing on the calmer days now, and the big 22ft hull just isn't needed anymore.

Pics available if interested.

does it have to be aluminum?? my team has a 18ft fiberglass penn and are looking for something bigger. please let me know a little more about the boat and what your looking for in trade.

thank you team dipsy ranger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I have a 19' Bluefin 1900 Sportsmen that is aluminum and comes with a beautiful surge brake roller trailer. Very easy to trail, launch and load. This winter I am in the process of stripping and painting the trailer for next season.

The boat has a 2.3 L OMC I/O that is great on gas and moves the boat @ 40-45 MPH. I just bought two captain pedestal seats for the driver and passenger and there is seating for six in total. I removed the back to back lounge seats so that I would have more "fishing room".

I bought the boat late in the season and have used it only about 5 or 6 times. It runs great and all of the mechanics are very smooth. If you want a nice smaller, easier to handle craft, you would probably really like the Bluefin.

I owned a 16' Starcraft Super Sport that I totally refurbished and used for several years until I upgraded to the Bluefin. I am always looking for great aluminum boats because they are easy to maintain and repair. I can send some photos of the boat just after I bought it if you would be interested.

Steve Hickey

Rochester, NY

I have a loaded 18' 88 blue fin,with 2000 50 hp 4-stoke,with 15 hp 4-stroke honda kicker,(2) mag 10 electric down riggers,a new x-4 probe.lowrance lcx 627 w/gps,like new trailer with led lights,berts down rigger board with (6) alum rachet berts rod holders,a brand new fold down top....the boat is a "9"....the easy loading trailer has side loading bunks....one man operation,the trailer is a "10".....much more....you need nothing !!!