SURFS UP !!!!!

Lund SSS

Any one as interested as me to see if the forecasters are right...... Mon. evening there calling for 18'+ on Lake Ontario LOZ043-044-282015-

HAMLIN BEACH TO MEXICO BAY ALONG LAKE ONTARIO

INCLUDING IRONDEQUOIT BAY-

956 AM EDT SUN OCT 28 2012

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT THROUGH MONDAY AFTERNOON

STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY

MORNING

THIS AFTERNOON

NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTH.

RAIN. WAVES 3 TO 5 FEET.

TONIGHT

NORTH WINDS 10 TO 20 KNOTS. RAIN IN THE EVENING...

DIMINISHING TO SCATTERED SHOWERS OVERNIGHT. WAVES 2 TO 4 FEET

BUILDING TO 3 TO 5 FEET.

MONDAY

NORTH WINDS 15 TO 25 KNOTS INCREASING TO 40 KNOTS IN THE

AFTERNOON. RAIN. WAVES 4 TO 6 FEET BUILDING TO 8 TO 11 FEET.

MONDAY NIGHT

NORTH STORMS TO 50 KNOTS...WITH A FEW HURRICANE

FORCE GUSTS TO 65 KNOTS...BECOMING NORTHEAST. RAIN. WAVES 16 TO

22 FEET.

The weather channel this moring was showing 20-22ft waves along the south shoreline with widespread flooding. 70mph wind gusts. Rivers would be backed up and the bays would also flood. I was surprised to see the weather channel taking time to cover the great lakes and what looks like will be a big mess up there.

Total Chaos

I just hope there wrong.... Edgemere Drive will be under 10' of water. The south end of the finger lakes better think about the surge of water coming there way Ithaca, Watkins Glen are not that far off the water either. A good 6' rise would flood them out

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Sorry PennYan forecasters told you to look out when Irene came through and nothing happened, lets hope for your sake there wrong. I'd be collecting my valuables and making a "bailout kit" take tons of pictures NOW for insurance purposes .... Good luck bro

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

It may or may not be that bad. One thing is certain.It will bring in a lot of sand and other crap and the channels will be clogged up. We had better start calling for dredging them channels.

Received a call from "Emergency Preparedness" a half hour ago.....to remove all loose furniture outside and stay alert for further instructions. Sounds like this is gonna get nasty! Steve..................

I got Booted out of my home at @ 11:00pm and returned yesterday morning. As much as I hated moving out of my home, it was a good call! No damage here....Thank God ! Lower water leval helped significantly! Good to be back here! Thanks for asking, Steve...................................