Canandaigua 10-28-12

Launched out of the north end and churned the bottom all the way to the end of the pier headed south and set up bout 1 mile before condos on the east side and set up shop.... Ran cores, coppers, riggers, rigs, and dipsy's .... Got all set up and Bang !!! screamer on the 200 copper nice 4lb Bow set it back in and 300 copper fires with another great bow and before i could even get the 300 reset it fires again with another spunky drag peeling bow.... Weather conditions kinda stunk but the fish were biting all day and we ended up going 12 for 12 with 3 lakers and 9 beautiful Canandaigua Rainbows !!! It was our last tournament of the year and we finished second and also finished 2nd overall in points for the year so want to thank the Iron Duke Fishing Team for another successful year on the water and want to congratulate the Old Fogey crew on the Club Championship win and all the other boats and crews who make our club the best club and the best sportsman I have been around and fished with.... Congratulations Ladies and Gentleman and hope to see you all next year... Also want to thank FLXTroutman for the info we have shared over the last couple years and we def gotta get together and fish next year or even over the winter ... Let me know Bro !!

image.jpg

Mike

Hey Mike I am up for winter fishing for sure. We got a late start today but I got a father and his son who are docked at my marina into some fish. Even in that rain they had fun, the dad learned a lot, and the kid had fun driving and reeling in fish, my report will follow.

Jason .. Lake fishing isnt done yet!!! I will take a couple Filthy Frankies and field test the hell out of them !!! Any Big Weenie Product will Produce for sure .. By the way a Special shout out to Gary from Big Weenie for putting together the most amazing product on the face of the earth !!! I think we all can say the Seneca Ghost , Reel Hooked up and Iron Duke Flies all surpassed our expectations this year and Jason now tells me about Filthy Frankie !?!?!? Look out 2013 or should I say fish , Here We Come !!!!!!

Mike