South Danby 8pt.

Nautitroller

DSCN0929.jpg

Early Sun Am got into this boys bedding area not yards from where I found one of his sheds this spring. He bedded about 80 yards from me and proceded to take about a half hour nap ( the boys have been running hard at night looking for that first hot doe, midday movement should be excellent this week). After watching him for over two hours I decided to try to call to him one problem though I had no calls on me. Gave him my best "lost my mom fawn bawl" with little reaction... Tried again about 5 min later he just looked my way. Decided to give him my best low tending grunt and he got up and b lined it to my tree stiff legged and looking for a fight. The muzzy did its job and he took a bit longer nap.

Good luck to all LOU members!

Also if any of you need help tracking a deer I have a licensed leashed tracking dog.

Look out fish here I come!

Catch and release.... into the grease!

JW

Thank you everyone for the posts. Good luck to everyone! Everyone be safe and wear a full body harness, my buddy almost fell in his climber just this weekend but his harness saved him. Kill em and post em!

^^^^^ this!! please wear a safety hareness on your way up as well as in the tree and back down!!!!!!!!!!