Gander Mt.

Soooooooo 3 weeks ago I buy my Dad a much needed upgrade of a Parker bow because of all the work he has done on the boat. I find a great deal on a clearance Parker bow that shoots 320 and he can draw back less pounds because of his shoulder. I'm excited to give it to him and drive right out to Brockport. He's happier than a pig in s$!t. He pulls the bow back and can't believe how 80% let off feels on his shoulder. Then for some reason I decide to draw it back and SNAP! It slipped out of my f@#$%ing fingers. The string jumps off a pully and the pully is slightly bent. I'm feeling real good now. :(:$:@

He takes it right in to Gander Mt. to get it fixed, have it fitted to him and buy new arrows n such. The guy tells him he need to order a new pully and it would take about 2-3 weeks because of HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A REQUEST OUT THE FRONT DOOR! Monday it will be 3 weeks and since whoever it is that does the work in there only works about 2 days it seems, it may not even be done by the time archery season ends!

If I would of just gone to a regular archery shop and paid a little more, that pully would have been there in 3 days and it would have been worked on immediatly. I'm pissed at myself for one and Gander also. Now I feel horrible for my Dad that put all that work into the boat and never asked for anything in return.

In conclussion, I f@#$%ed up in 2 ways: buying a bow at Gander and accidently dry firing his bow. Please, don't make my mistake and get your equipment from a archery shop and NOT at a big box store.

Sorry, just venting. I feel better now.lol