Susky Walleye Report..

Finally dug the little boat out and rigged her up Monday. I hit the river about noon and only caught dinks until the sun got very low.. then I nailed 5 nice eaters in a row! Pretty much the same on Tuesday! The water was pretty clear and skies were bright, but I couldn't get them to bite even in the deepest runs. The rain has muddied it up and got it moving a bit now, so we'll see what happens tomorrow! The migrating males are starting to show up, but I don't think those big girls are here yet. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever fish Whitney point in the fall? I have been a fall Susquehanna river fisherman for many years and have had an outstanding last few weeks. I am still on vacation to fish and the river is a mess. Trying to decide if a day on the resevoir is worth the trip.

I don't fish Whitney Point very often.. and never have at this time of year. I think Mike (Landshark) does and it looks like he's already helping you out on it. Isn't this internet stuff great! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris) ps.. even though the river shot up like a rocket.. it's dropping fast. May be fishable this weekend.

C'mon Chris,

I know you've been down there, I've got google earth, saw the rig at the river!!

Hey,been working out of town, and missing the eyes bigtime back home, could really use a good report to take the edge off.

Hope your healthy and spanking them down there back in the lower '48!!!

RogueAngler