Untouchable Bucks

fish-on

Walked up and took these pictures this morning,This buck had run this doe so ragged she just laid at the bottom of my feet. I see these monster bucks all the time where i work, You can't shoot them, So they just get huge, Iv'e checked on the laws and it states, You can't shoot anything that shoots a projectile,,, Bummer! There's more of these guy's, This one is an 11 point, the second largest, There's another one that makes this one look sick. Iv'e seen a ton of these big bucks So when i see these other guy's i'll get more pics,, Wait i mean shots :lol::lol:

036.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

Great pictures. Hope to see more. I grew up in Irondequoit/Durand Eastman park. Thats what it was like there too. You can still throw snow balls at the bucks, like we did (under hand would be legal i think).

Jerry

Rebel Charters

Great pictures. Hope to see more. I grew up in Irondequoit/Durand Eastman park. Thats what it was like there too. You can still throw snow balls at the bucks, like we did (under hand would be legal i think).

Yep - one of my best friends lived on Brad Street in Seabreeze, backed up to the park. In the eighties, deer were all through there, like seagulls in a parking lot...

Post more pictures :yes:

At work we've acually had to go and pull deer off fences that they try to jump, Ending up impaling them selves on and die. Not a good site to see. Big Dave has the idea... Snares, Thats a thought. Probably against the law in NY. Last year we picked up nine bucks that were shot with bows illegally, All their heads were cut off and the bodies left behind. One was a 17 point bruiser that i watched for over two weeks, Found him 30 yards from where i seen him last Dead head gone! I do have a picture of him, I'll post it on here when i figure out how to do it. All these deer have the same genes of him.