2007 Bowtech Guardian

29" draw

Cobra Sidewinder 5 pin sight with .19 pins

Limb Driver's Vapor Trail Drop Away Rest

Alpine Archery 5 Arrow Quiver

G5 Meta Peep Sight

6 Goldtip XT Hunter Arrows

I paid 1100 for this set-up in August. 900 takes it today. This set-up drives tacks! Shot my first ever robin hood with it, and at 60 yards i can group arrows in a 3" group. The smaller pins make this bow a great bow for target shooting especially out to further distances.

This bow is a shooter Hank! Only reason Im selling it is becasue I miss my 31" bow and Bowtech just came out with one that is identical to this one.

Believe it or not when you go out West or up to the mountains for Ram you might need to take a 60yard shot. With todays technology and some practice 60 yards becomes a cake shot.

Hank I just picked up a brand new Diamond Triumph the end of October and the kid who set the bow up said this is your 20 yard pin thru 60 yard pin..... I said kid I have never shot over 20 yards before......He said just let me show you.......Within 10 minutes I was shooting accurately to 30 yards and he said go home and practice.....I am shooting very accurately at 50 yards and I could shoot to 60 yards......Now I need a range finder when I get over about 40 yards it is hard to figure distance.......That new technology is awesome.........I have the Diamond Triumph (Bowtech) which is a 70lb bow shooting 310 fps, with carbon fiber arrows and a whisker biscuit.......Tru glow sights......This bow is the best 600 I ever spent and I bagged a awesome buck already happier than a pig in @#$%....................

• 3 weeks later...

Rick the more people that hear this new technology is that good we will have the same problem we do during the Regular Season.......At least in my neck of the woods.....maybe three hunters in a good sized area.....Gun Season I am tripping over guys..........SSSSSHHHHHHHHH.......They still have to harness that incredible bow before they can get that accurate....hahaha.... I love that first Bow Season because the woods are almost virgin...........Woody.

Come on Chris we only live once...... You need to live life to the absolute fullest.......I intend too.....Tell the wife if she likes to eat you need a good Bow to take that meat to the freezer......At least that worked on my wife.......Her name is Molly, so try it out maybe it works on all Molly's...................................