Back yard bucks!

GAMBLER

Last winter, I put a trail camera behind my shed to see how much deer activity I had behind the house. I do not have permission to hunt behind my house but it is fun to watch. I checked the camera the other day and had a ton of activity on the camera over the past 2 weeks. Here is a pic of 2 nice bucks. The one is a 10 and the other in the background is an 8. I have seen 7 different bucks over the past 5 days following doe.

WGI_00571.jpg

Such a tease isn't it?! Have the same issue behind my house. Took a day off a couple years ago to do some work on the deck. At one point, about 10 AM, the dog started barking like mad...I look up, and there is a BEAUTIFUL 8 or 10 standing there looking at me. Just not fair!

Hey Gambler....nice looking bucks. Here is a nice one that was in my back yard , front yard , side yard for a day and a half, waiting for one of my pet does to be ready...first week of november. He let me get to within 20 yds at one point. Hope these pics look better than they did on the "rut" thread.

DSCF1706.jpg

big brows...nice buck

DSCF1685.jpg

licking/orbital branch

DSCF1695.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

making a srape

thrashing and licking dead,blowdown oak limb and leaves

DSCF1701.jpg

following the doe

DSCF1707.jpg

gruntin' and snortin