after many yrs of not sealing the deal got nice 12 pt.

Duckman1

What a Saturday morning. About 8:00 I see this rack 50 yrds in front of me in the thick brush. All I could see was horns. For the next 30 minutes all I could do was see him move in a 10 yrd radius or so in all the brush. Wouldn't come out. All I am thinking about was the bucks in the past that got away. Including a nice 8pt I knocked down 2x last yr on opening day that wasn't found. Well time came and when he did come out he was moving. It took 2 shots but put him down. Let me tell you what a relief off my shoulders that I have something for the wall. He was a fighter broken tines gouged face. But a nice 12pt.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

20121117_092337_1.jpg

20121117_120206_1_1_1.jpg

Good for you , I know the emotions you were feeling waiting for a shot. Couple years ago i watched a buck stand like a statue for almost a hour seeing nuttin but his head and horns. My heart rate and every emotion with "Buck Fever" cycled about 5 times in that hour. With the same results as you " I got him" ..I had my muzzy so 1 shot was it and when he took off as if I missed my heart sank as he ran straight at me...out of sight (behind a brushy area) . Then i saw and heard him him crash in a small tree and i almost melted with relief.

So yes Sir Im with ya on yer succesfull hunt. Congrats man.. or as I say ..COOL!