7yr old gets nice pike,and laker

Nniiiicee!! That seems to be an unusual mix of fish. The pike of 13# is really good anywhere, and that whitefish really gets my attention. I thought they were a deepwater fish. Maybe I am not aware of the bottom contours of that area. Were they indeed, all caught at different depths...with different presentations (lures, bait terminal tackle, etc.)? Anyway, WTG :yes: !

Nniiiicee!! That seems to be an unusual mix of fish. The pike of 13# is really good anywhere, and that whitefish really gets my attention. I thought they were a deepwater fish. Maybe I am not aware of the bottom contours of that area. Were they indeed, all caught at different depths...with different presentations (lures, bait terminal tackle, etc.)? Anyway, WTG :yes: !

there is no temperature difference in the lake so all the fish are where the bait is

the pike came on a tdd 11 clown with 100 ft of fireline and a 2oz snap weight 10ft behind the board.the white fish was on a trolls to 20 green with 100 ft out behind the board,and the laker was on a tdd 9 green with 100 ft out then a 6oz snap weight down 30ft off the back of the boat.when we left sackets harbor we fished straight out to piller point then out to the lake.pike, white fish and perch were caught in 45 to 52 ft the laker was in 60 ft.marked alot of bait or perch in 50fow not sure what it was, but heard they have been pounding the perch by cherry island.