Seneca Seneca south end 11/25

ifishy

so had the chance to fish today weatherman said west wind chance of snow didnt want to risk getting stuck on the hill at severen so took the chance and went to watkins. lake was flat fishing was decent boated 9 one rainbow around 20 inches the rest LLs up to 18 inches pretty consistent action and a lot of short hits on the free sliders. everything took hits but orange was the top producer mostly spoons but the rainbow and one salmon were on flasher fly. The graph was full of fish and bait all day. caught fish from the surface to 90ish down tried to get deep to get under the small ones and still hit small ones. I dont know if there wanst any bigger fish around or if they just couldnt get to the bait. was supprised to see i had the lake completley to myself I thought there was a whole group of people that fished through the winter. Oh well if I can figure out how to keep the boat ready i'll be back out if not i'll be in the tribs till the ice comes in.

yeah weatherman called for 10+ mph west wind i figured we would have to hug the shore all day but it was dead calm we could have fished anywhere we wanted to. good luck with the sale and the new boat hopefully in the spring i will be in the market for a little bit larger aluminum myself I would like one in the 18' range.