Seneca Seneca 11/27

Got out for a few hours this afternoon. Targeted the south end, lots of bait and fish stacked up near the opening of the canal and then more isolated groups spread out. LOTS of small salmon (10-16") and a pair of 2lb bows kept me busy. Also fished up the east side and got a couple slightly bigger salmon and lost a big one that snapped my 10lb leader :( . Its been awhile since I got a good sized salmon?? but the small ones are abundant and healthy looking. Might try again later this week, anyone finding any larger salmon??

Got out for a few hours this afternoon. Targeted the south end, lots of bait and fish stacked up near the opening of the canal and then more isolated groups spread out. LOTS of small salmon (10-16") and a pair of 2lb bows kept me busy. Also fished up the east side and got a couple slightly bigger salmon and lost a big one that snapped my 10lb leader :( . Its been awhile since I got a good sized salmon?? but the small ones are abundant and healthy looking. Might try again later this week, anyone finding any larger salmon??

Fish deeper for the bigger ones. We've always pulled the larger salmon significantly more deeper than the rest..

Nick

BTW good report

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png