Food Plot Tilling & Plowing - Wanted - Tionesta, Pa. area

TrimTab

I don't know if this is the best place, or way, to approach this but here goes anyway. Even with hunting season in swing right now me and my buddies are looking to next year. We are looking for someone with the equipment necessary to plow up a food plot at our hunting cabin as we do not own or have access to the required equipment ourselves.. Looking for around 1 - 2 acres in total area. Cash money will be payed after an agreed upon price which we will agree to before the start of any work. PM me with any inquiries and I will get back to you. Our camp is down in Pa in the Tionesta area. Thanks in advance for any replies. :beer:

Nate

NRA - Life Member

><((((((º>

><((((º>

><((((((º>

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to talk to a local farmer and see if they could plant your plot. One thing you should do in advance is check your soil PH. If your PH isn't right you're wasting your time and money.

Brian

Done and done. Had a tri-axle brought in and made it look like it snowed. Ph is perfect and good to go for exactly what & where we want. Already talked with as local a guy as I could and he's not in the best of health so no guarantee for the spring for plowing for us. Just looking to see if there was anyone on here that was even close to the area who could use the extra cash as a back up.