ICE FISHING TIPDOWNS FOR SALE

THE ULTIMATE AND STILL THE BEST TIPDOWNS FOR PERCH,CRAPPIE AND WALLEYE. UNIQUE WIEGHT BALANCE SYSTEM ALOWS YOU TO PLACE BAIT AT ANY DEPTH YOU WOULD LIKE, DEADLY ON CRAPPIE. ALSO ALOWS YOU TO TUNE THE SENSITIVITY TO LIGHT BITERS. SO SENSITIVE YOU CAN SEE A FATHEAD WORKING IN 40+ FOW!! MADE FROM SELECT HARDWOOD AND ALL THE BEST COMPONENTS. FEATURE HT ICE REELS. BASES FOLD FOR EASY STORAGE IN YOUR ICE RIG. HUNDREDS SOLD OVER THE YEARS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO MAINE WITH ALL POSITIVE REMARKS ON QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP!!! YOU GET A SET OF FIVE, THATS FIVE RODS AND FIVE BASES FOR 85.00. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY LESS THAN FIVE THEY ARE 17.00 A PIECE. SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL 15.00 A SET. IF INTERESTED CALL ME, JIM AT (585)490-4246. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE AND HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HARD WATER SEASON.
Picture_501.jpg

Picture_502.jpg

Edited by bloodshot

• 2 weeks later...

To all who have bought or just showed interest in my product I thank you so much. It looks like we are all getting very excited for the very close hard water season. I wish everyone a safe year and good luck. Again I thank you all for your purchase and the kind feedback on my tipdowns I hope to continue making them for many years.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...