Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bloodshot

ICE FISHING TIPDOWNS FOR SALE

THE ULTIMATE AND STILL THE BEST TIPDOWNS FOR PERCH,CRAPPIE AND WALLEYE. UNIQUE WIEGHT BALANCE SYSTEM ALOWS YOU TO PLACE BAIT AT ANY DEPTH YOU WOULD LIKE, DEADLY ON CRAPPIE. ALSO ALOWS YOU TO TUNE THE SENSITIVITY TO LIGHT BITERS. SO SENSITIVE YOU CAN SEE A FATHEAD WORKING IN 40+ FOW!! MADE FROM SELECT HARDWOOD AND ALL THE BEST COMPONENTS. FEATURE HT ICE REELS. BASES FOLD FOR EASY STORAGE IN YOUR ICE RIG. HUNDREDS SOLD OVER THE YEARS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO MAINE WITH ALL POSITIVE REMARKS ON QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP!!! YOU GET A SET OF FIVE, THATS FIVE RODS AND FIVE BASES FOR 85.00. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY LESS THAN FIVE THEY ARE 17.00 A PIECE. SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL 15.00 A SET. IF INTERESTED CALL ME, JIM AT (585)490-4246. THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE AND HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE HARD WATER SEASON.
Picture_501.jpg

Picture_502.jpg

Edited by bloodshot

To all who have bought or just showed interest in my product I thank you so much. It looks like we are all getting very excited for the very close hard water season. I wish everyone a safe year and good luck. Again I thank you all for your purchase and the kind feedback on my tipdowns I hope to continue making them for many years.

Jim

I grabbed a few of these a while back.

Don't even use the tip-ups anymore. :yes:

How do you keep the hole from freezing over I have a few that don't work that great because the hole keeps freezing over.

My experience with tip ups or Downs is that you have to clear the hole and check the line from time to time or you will have a frozen hole

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• For sale 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 $24,500

For sale is my 2009 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 with a 2009 150 HP Mercury Optimax(600 hours) and 2001 9.9 HP Mercury kicker motor. Included are 2 Lowrance Combo sonar GPS units linked together. 2 cannon Mag 10 downriggers, planet board mast with planer boards, new Troll-master remote throttle along with EZ steer. Bought newer model that fishes the same as this one. Ready to fish Today-nothing needed. Located near Syracuse NY.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Salmon/Trout fishing from SHORE or close to it

When is it a good time to start fishing fro salmon/trout from shore, or from a small bass boat? When do they start to migrate to the shallow waters? I understand it has to do with water temps, when will the lake flip and bring those fish closer? I like to use spoons, hoping to take my 16 ft Almunacraft on the lake but obviously not very far, hoping to stay near shore to get some salmon or trout. Thanks for help

in Open Lake Discussion

• Show us your fishing dogs!

Trying to get a lil activity on this page.   Lots of us take our dogs fishing as companions, let's see a few pics.   Sent from my SM-G973U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Niagara Falls USA Fishing Forecast for August 21, 2019 from Destination Niagara USA

What a week! It’s been a flurry of activity, starting with three derbies at the same time last weekend. The Orleans Rotary Fishing Derby ended last Sunday, leaving two derbies left going into this weekend – the Fall LOC Derby that ends on Labor Day and the Greater Niagara Fish Odyssey that ends on Sunday, August 25 at 1 p.m. It’s still not too late to enter either. First to the fishing. Out of Wilson, Capt. Alan Sauerland of Instigator Charters had the pressure task of producing some fish for go

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• UPDATED 8-17 ASST FISHING STUFF ..TAKE A LOOK

IM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND IF UR INTERESTED IN ANYTHING PLEASE CONTACT CAPT KENNY OF LIP RIPPER CHARTERS AT 484-769-1499...ALL ITEMS CAN BE PICKED UP IN MEXICO, NY AT SALMON COUNTRY MARINA...1 CABELAS DEPTHMASTER REEL MODEL # 30...2 MODEL 45...$25 EACH   DOWNRIGGER WEIGHTS...2- 8LB...1- 10 LB...$25 EACH...2 PENN REELS #209 & 309..$20 FOR THE PAIR......PLANO TACKLE BOX..$5 BUCKS...COLEMAN SINGLE BURNER STOVE w/ case..$20 BUCKS...COLEMAN 2 BURNER STOVE...$25 BUCKS...PLANER BOARDS...$20 B

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent