2013 A-TOM-MIK Invitational Results (Pictures added)

1st Place Thrillseeker (Vince Pierleoni)

156.85 lbs. Actual weight of 6 Salmon

post-139663-0-09585600-1380807650_thumb.jpg

2nd Place Strong to Quite Strong (Bill Kopek)

150.45 lbs. Actual weight of 6 Salmon

post-139663-0-10502400-1380807666_thumb.jpg

3rd Place High Adventure (Troy Creasy)

140.20 lbs. Actual weight of 6 Salmon

post-139663-0-88148300-1380807689_thumb.jpg

Pre- Fish Friday winners Team A-TOM-MIK

Largest weight of 2 fish (59.2 lbs.)

post-139663-0-53763800-1380807706_thumb.jpg

2nd Place: Ace Charters (56.3 lbs.)

3rd Place: Hideout (55.6 lbs.)

4th Place: Thrillseeker (53.55 lbs.)

5th Place: Dipsy Ranger (52.35 lbs.)

Full results listed here

http://www.atommikinvitational.com/results.htm

https://www.facebook.com/TheAtommikInvitational

Saturday August 10th, 2013

http://www.atommikinvitational.com/

Tom

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to participating Tom. I will be at your event as well as Sodus. The shootout is a great idea. I have no plans to fish Wilson this year though, so my interest would only be if one event can be dropped. Either way though, I think some type of unification and overall title would be a plus for all 3. Thanks for all the hard work Tom :yes:

(Looking forward to participating Tom. I will be at your event as well as Sodus. The shootout is a great idea. I have no plans to fish Wilson this year though, so my interest would only be if one event can be dropped. Either way though, I think some type of unification and overall title would be a plus for all 3. Thanks for all the hard work Tom) Rod

I agree with Fish Tales Rod on the above!!!! Best 2 out of 3!!!! I know alot of teams only fishing 2 of these events!!! Would make it more interesting!!!!

Dave (SCREAMER ATOMMIK)

• 5 weeks later...

Looking forward to participating Tom. I will be at your event as well as Sodus. The shootout is a great idea. I have no plans to fish Wilson this year though, so my interest would only be if one event can be dropped. Either way though, I think some type of unification and overall title would be a plus for all 3. Thanks for all the hard work Tom :yes:

Tommy, also will you be able to carry team members and points to another vessel for different events? For instance, I've been honered in being asked to fish with a team in wilson on another boat other than mine, but I'll be fishing outta my boat in your event, and possibly the Sodus. On the team in Wilson, all but the Captain are on my tournament team also. This could determine if we fish the sodus event or if we can even enter the sootout at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

My team and I would as well like to participate in your invitational. If there is still an open spot you can send us info at [email protected]. Snail mail is William H. Jennings, 8924 townsendville rd, Interlaken, NY 14847. Thank you. William H. Jennings Team Tri-Lakes

Initial response is lookin' like we could possibly have a full field this year, an Invite has been sent mrcanam

We still have a few invites we could send out, once gone (if the case) we will start a waiting list. We have to give all teams who entered last year until April 30, to get their deposits in if they are returning

Tom

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

Initial response is lookin' like we could possibly have a full field this year, an Invite has been sent mrcanam

We still have a few invites we could send out, once gone (if the case) we will start a waiting list. We have to give all teams who entered last year until April 30, to get their deposits in if they are returning

Tom

Tom,

I am in. Please send me an invite. [email protected]

Team name "Green Dolphin" although we may change the name between now and then.

Wayne 

• 2 weeks later...

I have no problem giving you  prizes for the winners like last year if you want. Just have steve get ahold of me. I could also be an observer if need be.

Edited by mrclean

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is there somewhere close by to camp at for the weekend  that someone could suggest? also where would be the best place to get a dock for the weekend as well? sorry for the questions but this is our fist time down that way to fish and don't want to miss any of the fun.