Sandy Creek Shootout 2013

Is that right motoman?????? I take it your fishing with Bob Buck???

Hahaha very funny Ricky bobby , ya ill put old bobby buck behind the wheel but just leave the auto pilot on! Will see you at the shootout yankee joker. Who the hell is bob buck anyways? I thought he was like ur uncle or dad or something?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Hey Gambler,

I hear that they're going to eliminate the Lake Trout division from the Shootout :rofl:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, that would affect Yankee more so than you, if you consider past results, right?

Again, couldn't resist. You know we love you guys. It sucks that they're eliminating lakers from the Fall LOC. If they want to preserve those big breeders, Dave would be better off removing them from the target list for the Spring derby, when there are so many 20 lb+ fish concentrated at the bar...not that we know anything about that ;)

The Shootout is on the calendar. And that great big "X" is still on Jason's back...

Anyway, that would affect Yankee more so than you, if you consider past results, right?

Again, couldn't resist. You know we love you guys.

:dull::dull::dull::dull::dull:

All I'm saying is I don't care if we place 45th this year as long as Jason is 46th or worse! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Gambler,

I hear that they're going to eliminate the Lake Trout division from the Shootout :rofl:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, that would affect Yankee more so than you, if you consider past results, right?

Again, couldn't resist. You know we love you guys. It sucks that they're eliminating lakers from the Fall LOC. If they want to preserve those big breeders, Dave would be better off removing them from the target list for the Spring derby, when there are so many 20 lb+ fish concentrated at the bar...not that we know anything about that ;)

The Shootout is on the calendar. And that great big "X" is still on Jason's back...

Bust my chops all you want Keith I got big shoulders. I have a new goal for the Fall LOC. BROWN TROUT!!!!!!!!!!

Jason,

The shootout is the best run tourney on the Lake IMO. The guys that run it are fair and work hard to make this tourney what it is. Come join the fun.

i'm thinking about adding this tournament to my list of tournament to fish this year.

Just as Brian said - you really should Jason - it's a blast and very well run.

Shawn

• 4 months later...

This is a great tournament---WELL run---lots of prizes---food---FUN weigh in----shooting clay stations and archery and swingsets for kids----PARKING for boats w/trailers---OH yea and a shuttle service to and from Hamlin beach state park  (AKA Mark)

Jerry

REBEL CHARTERS

Any thought to expanding the list of ports due to the low water level we are experiencing? We really want to fish this, and have clients who are looking forward to it as well. 

Low water is not an issue. Plenty of water in the channel. Sandy seems to of hit its highest water level of the year, just in the past 2 weeks. 

Hmmmmm.........Still contemplating......I would hate to crack my props getting in and out of the channel. Hopefully the level stays up.

Exactly!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Lake Ontario United mobile app