Sandy Creek Shootout 2013

This is a great tournament---WELL run---lots of prizes---food---FUN weigh in----shooting clay stations and archery and swingsets for kids----PARKING for boats w/trailers---OH yea and a shuttle service to and from Hamlin beach state park (AKA Mark)

Jerry

REBEL CHARTERS

Jerry, I am still indebted to you buddy!..not only shuttle service but a place ta park my boat and even a slip in the marina right next to the Rebel! Class man...class! You da man!

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

You big boys out of the Oak should stay there!  Leave us little guys in our canoes to fish!!! :lol:

I guess if you  moor out in the lake and tie a long enough line to the  marina in Sandy, you are technically docked! 

• 2 weeks later...

Our schedules.  I'm back in school fulltime (sent you a PM on that) and Charlie changed jobs.  Between the two, we've only been out together once on Forever Young and once on the Jolly II so far this season.

If anybody has a open spot for Mortigan give him a call...He makes great company. We had him on a charter twice and we laughed ALL day...

And he brings lots of food...lol

Thanks again, Mike. I'll be fishing it with Jolly and Pat - can't wait.

Lou, your considering you a small boat! I can fit my boat inside yours too! Lets hope for calmer seas this year. Any shirts being made this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app....Doug

You're Doug!

Lol - Matt (Carpedium) and I fished with Captain Scott (Silver Fox) last weekend and I was answering to "Doug" for the first hour.

Nice to meet you! :lol:

Edited by Mortigan

I heard about the net repair, Bob should change his name from Mortigan to Macguiver, lol

he opened up a can beans with the same knife, the same day while we were camping later that day. 

Mortigan the net repairman......

The repair worked good enough to pull two majors from big o this morning...And a bunch of smaller ones...great repair..............