US Weather Forecast 100+ Friday

stan

I think I will do the same. It has been a fun one guys. I mean technically it should have happened 500 and something days ago because the mayans forgot about leap years but ehh I won't be doing anything different.

NOAA Weather Report Just In: Temps for friday 40- 45. Light and Variable winds out of the south Waves 1-2 ft. Translation: Hotter than Hell! Winds NW 45-50 mph Waves: Death and Apocalyptic!

just grilled out..charcoal..man I had to have a good last supper..ribeyes :lol:

Right on!...my chargriller is loaded up with beer can chicken, wings and a center cut pork prime rib. Memphis dust rubbed in. Now if It's under 250 degrees tomorrow, I will set fire to the side box loaded with oak charcoal and hickory sticks. 8) sunglasses required...more beer necessary. :beer:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

ground is covered with white ash ,this morning,,seems very cold to the touch, the whole west coast must be gone :lol: ,,,just heard on the emergency alert station we must wear resperators seems lake was full of lost downrigger balls and when they vaporized 100,000 lbs of lead vapor was released in the air..............guess that lake was used by many rookie fishermen,trying to imitate the eastern spicies of proffesional fishermen...........

just grilled out..charcoal..man I had to have a good last supper..ribeyes :lol:

Right on!...my chargriller is loaded up with beer can chicken, wings and a center cut pork prime rib. Memphis dust rubbed in. Now if It's under 250 degrees tomorrow, I will set fire to the side box loaded with oak charcoal and hickory sticks. 8) sunglasses required...more beer necessary. :beer:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Oh yeah :D forgot the beer was cold too until the fireballs hit me...whoa :beer: