tom gelb's book

I already had plans of passing it on..I think this is a great idea and will do ...after I read it 2x..will post under same heading and in same manner when I I receive and read it ..stay tuned...and thanks again.....p.s. I might have some other books I'm willing to do this with also .just need to find them

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 1 month later...

I'm going to start a NY M.I. Chapter 69 Muskie Book Library,at the Chapter 69 meetings you can check out books to read and return them at the following months meeting.I will start with a Hard Copy of Larry Ramsell's "A Compendium of Muskie Angling History 3rd Edition" and "Muskies On The Shield" by Guide Dick Pearson.

Capt. Larry D. Jones

NY M.I. Chapter 69 Reg. Rep. 

Edited by mostlymuskies

• 1 month later...

I will have the Hard Copy of Larry Ramsell's "A Compendium of Muskie Angling History 3rd Edition" and "Muskies On The Shield" by Guide Dick Pearson at the April 15th NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting,chapter members can check out the books and return them the next meeting!

• 1 month later...

If no one is interested you could bring the book to the NY Muskie 69 meeting on Monday and add it to the Chapter Library where members can check them out one meeting and return them the next meeting.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by mostlymuskies