2007 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 with 250/9.9 Mercs -SOLD

Mark Komo

2007 Starcraft 2100 Fishmaster, 2007 250 Mercury Opti-Max with hour/rpm range readout, new impellor and fresh dealer tune, 80 hrs (est, got it when it was 28hrs). 2010 Mercury 9.9 4-stroke Prokicker (1 yr of transferrable warranty) with steering linked to big motor with Troll Master Digital Speed Selection, 2 new Sears Diehards Starting batteries, HDS 5DX (color), HDS 5DS, LCX 104C, Fishhawk 400, 5" Traxtech racks mounted on gunnell, including (1) 3 rod Tree Holder, (4) Traxtech Rachet Rod Holders, (1) Traxtech Drink/Tool Holders, and (1) Traxtech Rodholder, (1) Traxtech 6 inch base , (2) 3†Traxtech bases for handlining, 3 Big John Electric Downriggers with stops , A/M F/M stereo with MP3 jack, Ship to shore radio with Shakespeare 8 Foot Galaxy Antenna, Perko Battery Switch, auto bilge, full navigational lighting, wash down pump, livewell, stand-up Fishermans’ top, with sides and backs, Custom cover, with spare canvas cover (white), and snap bow cover. Total foul weather operation, thanks to the windshield, sides, and bow cover. Includes anchors (navy and richtor), anchor line (250 Foot),throwable, fire extinguisher, side lines, 4 white boat bumpers, drift sock, boat hook, 100 gallon Coleman cooler, 4 Downrigger (Okuma) Rod and Real combos, 4 Leadcore (Okuma) Rod and Real Combos (1-5, 1-7, 1-9, and 1-11), (2) Wire dipsey rods, (1) Copper Rig,, (8) dipsey divers, (2) 15lb Shark downrigger weights, (2) 8LB Downrigger Balls, (1) 16lb pound “creeper†downrigger ball, (2) Cabelas Life Jackets, big salmon net, miscellaneous salmon equipment, and lots of storage.

$27K, call Mark 716-994-4693 for more info and pictures. Or visit http://www.markkomo.com, Available now, Excellent big water salmon or walleye boat. It will be tough for you to find a max HP starcraft, but this is one of the few. Downgrading to 18 ft glass.

backfm.18465907_std.jpg

Boat is SOLD!

This is the perfect trailerable setup. With a bow-mount, it will do everything up to and including the Niagara.

Mark, moving to an 18' glass boat isn't necessarily a "downgrade"...what are you thinking? Ranger multi-species, by chance?

A couple of things at play here. Its a god awful great boat...probably the best one I ever owned ( Ive had a few).

My fishing partner (my 12 year old boy) is in the midwest. Granted, the kings on Lake Michigan aren't as beefy as Lake O, so thought about getting back to my roots. A mid range glass would be good.

Me too!

Hey Rick why don't you try and trade yours for his? Lol. :D

I'd rather be greedy and own them both! You'd never catch me off the water then!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Somehow I thought that would be your answer! :lol: