Seneca Salmon fishing

I'm thinking about making the trip out next week for a couple of days looking for some Landlocks,
Will be fishing either Cayuga or Seneca, maybe both.
Any recommendations?

I'm traveling bout 300 miles with limited time to fish so any help would be great
PM me if you don't want to post.
I could return the favor on Lake O next season.

Thanks
Glen

Glen when you coming up, get with Jason or I and we might be going out.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Looking at Tuesday, Wedensday and maybe Thursday Sean.

No radio on the 16 footer.

Let me know.

Thanks

Glen

Glen,

If it were me I'd spend my time at the south end of Seneca. Not sure whether the launch is "doable" now though but the weather next week looks as though it will be warmer so who knows by then.....

Glen,

If it were me I'd spend my time at the south end of Seneca. Not sure whether the launch is "doable" now though but the weather next week looks as though it will be warmer so who knows by then.....

Thanks.

Probably fishing Cayuga Tuesday as it's closer to where I am staying and won't be up until mid morning.

Will devote a full day on Seneca on Wed. and fish the best of the two on Thursday.

Will specifically be targeting LL's and looking for some bigger fish. :yes:

Got to go dewinterize the boat now as we got temps in the upper 30's here. :yes:

Glen

Glen, I expected a stunning account of your guided trip with Scott :D:D . I got sucked into a crisis at the plant that lasted most of the week, so I have still not gotten back in gear. Hope you had a good trip out!

Glen, I expected a stunning account of your guided trip with Scott :D:D . I got sucked into a crisis at the plant that lasted most of the week, so I have still not gotten back in gear. Hope you had a good trip out!

We smoked um on Seneca on Tuesday Andy.

Got um on a very windy wed. on Cayuga and we crushed them on Seneca on Thursday.

Biggest Brown about 6 lbs

Biggest Salmon also about 6 lbs.

We had three BIG Salmon on to the back of the boat and couldn't put one in the net. ;(