Seneca Seneca 01/06/13

Had a good day on Seneca with the guys and my three year old nephew. We didn't get started till after 9 and only made one pass up the Lake, but we caught several Salmon, Browns, and Lakers. Big Weenie flies did most of the damage from 40 down to 120. Boat ran great and it was nice to be back out on the water.
2013-01-06_10-40-51_69_zps3f9267f6.jpg
IMG_0222_zps751d0c45.jpg
IMG_0228_zps785fc563.jpg

Great job and great report guys!!! Looks like you and your Big Weenies are at it again :lol::lol: ... I will have to get some of those Filthy Frankies ..... Warm weather moving in for next week Im sure im gonna have to get out there for some southend fun...

Mike

Good going Sean. You really know how to hurt a guy though..... a guy who put away his boat and had it plastic wrapped :>) Geez......is it almost Spring yet?

Les

Hooked up with Redeyes, our best bite was early plenty of shakers. We kept 4 for the smoker. The bite early was up near the surface and later in the morning 50' was where most of our action was with a mix of spoons and stick baits. We didn't find one thing that worked best! We didn't find he big guys the ones we kept we're in the 20" range, the rest were put back. Hopefully the big boys will show up later in the winter!

man and ive been stuck down here eatin lobster wahoo and mahi mahi, hey my friend got a 8 ft sailfish will post pics when i get my puter hooked up ..very very rare catch for such a large fish ,keep the salt handy for the ramp .down here they put it on the rim of a glass,,,,,.. :lol: