Newest member of the family...

tcon

Henry Dennis Topping 3 lbs 12 oz's. Jan. 6th 2013 <------- On my moms birthday...my daughter had her baby this weekend 2 months early the baby and Amber are doing great! The bably is doing everything on his own no machines, but is going to be in the hospital until her original due date of March 3rd...very exciting times!!! So proud of her and him.

Henry_Dennis_Topping_1_6_13.jpg

Tom

Congrats. Dan to you and your new baby boy, the world as you once new it is going to change BIG time, all for the good, it's a wonderfull new experience. I have twin girls they are going to be 8 already, time flys buy fast so enjoy every moment you have with him!! OH buy the way the girls love to fish also I taught them how to cast with open face reels already and they love to troll on the big O for what ever bites. Being a dad is a great experience, I think I can speek for alot members on here, they will tell you the same thing!! Till next time tight lines to all PAP. :clap::yes:

Congradulations. Seems like the next generation fisherman can't wait to get started. :yes:

My son also was 2 1/2 months premature. Spent one month in ICU and I called him my little buddy. Well, he hit 6'3 by 18 years old but I still call him that and my boat bears his nick name.

Way to go Granpa Tom! A legacy of new fisherman is born. He is a tiger! Watch out! Little ones are a tough breed. Uncle Dustin and you will have fun in a few years fishin with him! Great to hear everyone is doing well! Best of health to Amber and her son!

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for all the well wishes, Little Henry is doing great as a matter of fact the doctors are saying if he keeps up the great progress he may get to go home in 2 weeks...really is amazing the NICU at strong memorial hospital. They removed his IV the other day removed his oxygen the only thing left is the feeding tube so they can pump the calories to him. Can't wait to finally hold him...grandma got to hold him yesterday :)

Tom

P_0_DAC.jpg