Wilson Harbor Invitational Update ~ IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Invitations

Teams from the 2012 WHI should start to see invites hit their mailbox today. A word of caution to team captains is to not wait to get your deposit back to us. On top of the 72 teams that fished last year we have 18 new teams waiting to get into this event. We are capped at 75 boats! After Monday January 28th, 2013 we will begin to allow new teams into the event based on when they asked for an invite.

Early Bird Drawing

Your invite needs to be back to us by January 21st, 2013 to be entered into the early bird drawing. We will pick a winner on Monday January, 28th for a $1,000 prize. This essentially pays for your entry fee!

Food Bank Volunteer needed

We are looking for someone to head up the food bank donation on the day of the Wilson Harbor Invitational. This person needs to coordinate the event by obtaining people to fillet fish and clean up the cleaning station.

We plan on fishing the tournament and I am sending in my deposit this week but I wish it wasn't being held on Mother's Day weekend. If we get blown off on Saturday and have to fish Sunday, my mother is going to be very disappointed.

We plan on fishing the tournament and I am sending in my deposit this week but I wish it wasn't being held on Mother's Day weekend. If we get blown off on Saturday and have to fish Sunday, my mother is going to be very disappointed.

I hear ya, but the Scotty had this weekend prior to us, and we just rolled with it once we found out the Scotty wouldn't be back. We can't go later in the month due to resident boats being put in the water, and taking up dock space. Also, we all know that sometimes that first weekend is hit or miss for the Salmon on the US side.

Spoil her the entire week, or the whole year for that matter. Just like Valentines Day you shouldn't show your love for them one day a year. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...