DAD What Is

stan

Don't worry Stan. Looks like Frisco & the Patriots are going to be in the big one.

;)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom old buddy I have been a fan of the 9er's since 1958. BUT NO MORE..........I am upset the way Harbaugh has treated Alex Smith...He knew back before the season when looking at Manning he told a big one about Alex is our guy....Now the # 3 quarter back in the NFL has been benched. So I am looking for a new team to jump up and down about even in the bad years..

Alex Smith just can not get a brake from coaches is 8 years. 1st seven year went through a bunch of different coaches , then Harbaugh gets there and Alex takes them all the way to Division play offs.

Keapernick will find out he is only as wanted as long as his legs keep working.....If he ends up like RG3 he will be selling cars some where.

Who cares how smith is treated...it's about winning and the new guy (don't want to crush the spelling of his name) is MUCH better! I'm no niners fan and I hope the patriots destroy them

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I have to Agree Stan... I'm very surprised that you would drop you team over a QB controversy? Give them some credit, they are playing for the NFC crown, and CK looks

real good right now. I would say that the Niners are on the cutting edge of where the league is headed offensively right now. RG3 proved that the read option is almost impossible to defend with the right QB in place. Look for that type of offense and QB, in place all around the league next year and seasons to follow. GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Who cares how smith is treated...it's about winning and the new guy (don't want to crush the spelling of his name) is MUCH better! I'm no niners fan and I hope the patriots destroy them

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

yeah, go join the Bills on the Golf Course :P:*:P

Pete

Some say the NFL has moved in to a new era of offence, but this could not be further from the truth.....Go back to when I was a kid you saw more quarter backs rushing, then one day a long down the field pass opened it all up and was never the same.

Even the great YA Tittle with his 56.6 rating was considered one of the greats in 1955

What it looks like to me is teams have gone back to old style hitting and running in the mud and snow football.

The NFL has gone through a lot of changes since 1965. They had painted dirt, then moved to painted grass, then the 1st domed stadium 1965 Huston TX, then to Astroturf 1965 .

Regardless of the q-back, Frisco has a pretty decent looking team. I don't remember Montana running all that much. I do remember Rice leading the league in receptions for quite a few years. (I do prefer the Pats tho...)

Go Giants go...home. oooppps, my bad - they did a few weeks ago didn't they Pete? That's okay though, it gives them more practice time for next season. :D Maybe they'll watch a few more game films or better yet watch some good football teams play. :*

As for the Bills - I don't believe we have to pay to keep them in Western NY! Their play book this year has been obvious - Good run back, good pass play, good run play, interception.... arrrgh!

Tom B.

(LongLine)

So I am looking for a new team to jump up and down about even in the bad years..

The Buffalo Bills are going to be a team to recon with in 2013 season, mark my words. GO BILLS :yes:

That is a real possibility Bob! they took my Orange HC Doug Marrone, who is a disciple of Sean Payton (super bowl).. who is a disciple of Bill Parcells (super bowl for GMEN 86' 90')

Marrone has Blue Bloodlines, I hope he does well, except in the super bowl... GO BIG BLUE!!