New NYS gun legislation????????

Legacy

Thanks Mark :yes: There will be numerous petitions:

http://www.impeachandrewcuomo.com/

and potential lawsuits:

http://nysecond.org/

Here is a link to SCOPE's petition - http://congressweb.com/cweb2/index.cfm/ ... B9CFDCCAC7

If you go to their home page there's an explanation of what's going on. However, IMO, I would be sceptical that numerous lawsuits filed will get sorted out in court and lumped together as one class action suit. As Mark stated - stay informed from a reputable source.

Too bad there is nothing in these new laws that penalizes the MEDIA for sensationalizing heinous crimes among other things.

If we act like sheep, we'll be treated like sheep!

Shawn

Ted Nugent Talks NRA, NY, Obama & Piers Morgan with Guns.com at SHOT Show 2013:

http://www.guns.com/2013/01/17/shot-sho ... ent-video/

Thanks Rob for the most enjoyable 12 mins. I've had since this ****storm of Gov. Cuomo's law has created. Maybe people don't like Mr. Nugent and their entitled to think he's a goofball or nutjob but, the ONE thing he's not is a LIAR. He always tells it like it is... When the secret service and the state police stop protecting with FULL automatic weapons and multiple HIGH capacity magazines then I'll believe there not nessisary to carry

Surprise,surprise the same gun that was recovered from the TRUNK of a car. How about the 2 men in the woods in full camo on school grounds (the woods adjacent) that were detained for questioning and let go..... NOTHING ON THE NEWS ABOUT THEM ???? I'm sick of the twisted half truths that get aired on TV and the public believes ALL of it

NBC Admitted: No ‘Assault Rifle’ Used in Newtown Shooting

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-n ... -shooting/

The long gun looked like a semi-auto shotgun with standard capacity mag. So I would love for a politician to explain how the assault rifle ban is the answer to saving everyone's life. The media is by far the biggest influence among these politicians. I am willing to bet 90% of the liberals that passed this asinine bill got their information from the media and NOT the police reports.

The new classification is what's killing me under the new determination of what a assault weapon is thru s1422-2013. It states things like a muzzle break defined as a device that stops muzzle climb. So is a kicks choke tube illeagle now. Or any semi auto shotgun with a pistol grip. Turkey hunters are using assault rifles or the fact that my savage mark 2 target gun has a threaded barrel so I can change weights and balance the gun is now illeagle. I'm curious to see how many of these new regulations will truly affect us HUNTERS.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

A muzzle break is/was ok in NY. A flash suppressor is illegal in NY

Rob and Shawn, those video links were all excellent and accurate. They are far too important to be buried here on the 6th page. They deserve their own post in the hopes that people that think this doesn't/won't affect them can see them. Thanks for the links. They carry a much, much bigger message than even what this original thread did. Share with everyone you can, not just gun owners or hunters.

Wow!!!! I agree with Vince 100% I am going to make sure to spread these videos and show them to as many people that I possably can!!! This kind of info will show the people that have dissagreed with me all week about this BULLS**T, what is going to happen to them if they dont wake up!!! Great videos!

Thanks Matt

-Jakey Baby-

Rob and Shawn, those video links were all excellent and accurate. They are far too important to be buried here on the 6th page. They deserve their own post in the hopes that people that think this doesn't/won't affect them can see them. Thanks for the links. They carry a much, much bigger message than even what this original thread did. Share with everyone you can, not just gun owners or hunters.

:yes::yes:

These should also be sent to local and national news outlets and/or posted to their and other social media sites where discussions of gun control are centered

We need to aggressively educate those citizens that Obama, Cuomo and the other anti-gun proponents are targeting (and depending on) with lies and mis-information.

I am deeply offended, and find it despicable, that the president and governor used blatant lies, innuendo (i.e., that a bushmaster assault riffle was used to kill children in Sandy Hook - from INITIAL and recent media reports - NOT true) and children to advance actions to ban and restrict our rights to gun ownership.

This "war" (and make no mistake war has been declared) will be won by presenting factual information to those people who are being swayed by a maelstrom of misinformation and lies. For without an informed "majority" it will be difficult to overcome the dirty tricks being employed against us.

As I watched the video of the Australian govt demoralization of their society by confiscation of their firearms, I remembered an occasion where I was searching the internet for info on a compound bow. That search led me to stumble upon a forum much like this about hunting. The subject of course was about what I was searching for and I ended up chatting with some Aussie bowhunters. At the time they were discussing the real possibility that their green party in control were enacting bills to make a compound bow illegal to own. I don't know how that ended, but I could not believe the stupidity of such a government to condemn a compound bow as an assault weapon.

So....now you see what the definition of an ASSAULT WEAPON has been reduced to. How disturbing is that!...the Aussie people have been used as guinea pigs for one world order for years. This is happening before our eyes, keep the pressure on. Do it every day. Make a nuisance of ourselves and tie up due processes in the capital until they can't stand it any longer and can't perform their disfunctions any longer. It must be done this way. Complacently sitting by saying someone else will do it let's all this happen as evidence shows....and they warn us.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

One of my friends asked me where I thought his old Mossberg 22 LR tube fed semi auto rifle would be classified. I didn't have an answer because everything I have read says detachable magazine....and even the old lingo refers to preban MAGAZINES as far as the 15 shot capacity goes....anyone have a for sure answer?

Been reading chains upon chains and stumbled on this reference. Since the 90's I have been saying that there is a lot of smoke and mirrors and slight of hand when it comes to our politicians (regardless of party) and I also think that the signs have been here for a while. a lot of people committed suicide that surrounded Clinton. Just seems a little too suspicious. With this whole NWO conspiracy, the thing that I do not understand is what is in it for them? For those that choose to destroy America. I am sad for my children.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.ph ... ndly/52005

Some of the conversation I firmly believe is true and some is the first I have ever read anything like it.

Good luck Everyone

On his TV speech about the gun law Cuomo stated that "New York is now the safest state in the country as a result of this legislation".....what a sorry joke! It really shows how out of touch and naive these people are that are supposedly making decisions "in our best interest" and on "our behalf". The actual problems of illegal gun possession, criminal acts relating to use of guns, and mental problems and domestic situations leading to violence and the use of guns are so far beyond the scope of capabilities of the inept state government that their only resort is to attack the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens because we are "reachable" and the general public is so naive, ill-informed, and uninformed that they accept this charade as "legitimate constructive action" toward solving these problems.