Fatyaz

Kicker bracket

This is on a Trophy 2352. 20 Hp Yamaha FS

Boat2010005.jpg

Boat2010004.jpg

Made by Garelick. Not sure model # 7000 something

Jim

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

That is a sweet looking bracket, did you have to modify your swim platform to accomodate the kicker bracket or did you have the room, I Will have to either remove my swim platform or some how shorten it to make room for the bracket, maybe someone on here has an idea, I would like to keep it it's where I keep my cooler, since I have a engine cover in the back, a cooler would really cram me for space, unless I put in the cuddy, That seems like it would be a PI :wondering: TA.

The boat came with a 3/4 swim platform. It's made for a kicker. The Garelick bracket is spring loaded so lifting the motor is easy. I use the fishwells in the floor instaed of carrying a cooler. We fill used water bottles and freeze them then just put them in the fishwells. Works pretty good.

jim

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 2018 Tohatsu 8hp Kicker with Control King

Bought this motor brand new last spring, hours are well under 50 if I had to guess. Its a 4 stroke, long shaft, manual start, manual tilt, no charging motor (can be added though). I have a uninstalled controlking remote throttle unit included as well as a 4 blade hi-thrust prop and original unused 3 blade prop. Factory 3.3 gal tank and hose included. I paid close to $2k delivered for this last spring asking $1400, located in Rome, NY.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Mercury pro kicker experiences

Looking to add a kicker to my 16 fishmaster 196 that is already pre rigged for Mercury. Thinking a 9.9 pro kicker and was looking for opinions/ experiences.   Anybody running a late model 9.9 pro kicker and if so what are your likes/dislikes? Some searches I did turned up complaints on the fuel system( carb, jets) fouling up with ethanol gas, but I only run the non ethanol anyway. Anybody have or heard of this?     Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in This Old Boat

• GEARLICK  AUX. KICKER MOTOR BRACKET

GEARLICK  AUX. KICKER MOTOR BRACKET             excellent condition  rated for up to 20hp or 115 lbs                                                  stainless steel and rated  for up to 20 hp                 $100 plus shipping

• Kicker Motor Speed Control

Looking to add a Trollmaster kicker motor controller to my boat. Who uses one (or similar) and is it worth the investment? I troll exclusively on Lake Ontario and run a 9.9 Yamaha high thrust kicker in my 21’ Walkaround. Thanks for any advice!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Autopilot for kicker

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/313947/Raymarine-Autohelm-2000.html              Raymarine Autohelm 2000...linear autopilot with wired remote....This is configured for use with a auxillary trolling motor...includes mounting bracket to kicker,  quick disconnect and storage bag   Control unit mounts at the helm,    has standby and auto function....   able to override and control kicker by  One degree or Ten degrees Port or Starboard with push of button   Wired remote has the