DreamWeaver Pro-Pack

:yes::yes: i just recieved the january box. great had two ss uv veggies spoons uv green spin doctor alberta clipper stocking cap stickers oh and a green uv meat rig. well worth the money. also i on ly paid 10$ for the first month. emailed megan today and told her to keep them coming......

I was totally satisfied with the box. I showed my brother and his jaw dropped at how much I got compared to cost! What a deal. I think that my brother is jealous. Hope that boxes stay as full as the last one. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who got in on this deal. :yes::yes::yes:

Go to their website: dreamweaverlures.com. Click on products on the top of the page. Go to very bottom of page DW Pro Pack. Click on it and follow the directions. It is very simple. I hope more people take advantage of this great deal. Also use the deal to get $10 of the first month. :yes::yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Definely worth the money!  Last month's was better in my eyes.  Seems like this month's box is perfect for fishing Lake Michigan.  The browns will fall for the spoons in the spring.  The steelies will hit one or two for sure.  Glad I'm on the mailing list for the Pro-Pack.

I got the Pro-Pak for six months (actually my wife got it for me as a Valentine's gift). Seems like a great deal and I got exactly what's shown about along with a DW coozie. It would be nice if they added a little newsletter or something that indicated why they sent what they did (i.e. it seemed like a steelhead and coho theme with a coho attractor/fly combo along with steelhead/coho spoons with orange backs).

It seems like a great deal from a great company. I also like how they will be looking to Pro-Pak members for reviews on the products. I hope they will seek input from amateur rec. fishermen/women and not just charter captains though.

Good luck on the water,

- Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Dennis Johnson of Aurora, NY.  He was the lucky winner of Dreamweaver's (DW) February Pro-Pack that Captain's Cove gave away at LOTSA 2013.  We also donated the January Pro-Pack (along with a small trout net) to LOTSA for a door prize.

ttp://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php/topic/33823-captains-cove-dreamweaver-pro-pack-giveway-at-2013-lotsa/

~ Michele

Captain's Cove

585-682-3316

Michele,

Thanks again for the pro pack from the raffle. I really appreciate it. This is a great promotion! I can't wait to see what the next six pro packs I ordered have in store. :)  :yes:  :yes:

• 3 weeks later...