DreamWeaver Pro-Pack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree. I was hoping for different things that I may have not picked out on my own. I think we all already have a bunch of green spoons and spinnys?? But, maybe thats just me.

i missed the 1st one which sounded the best.  2nd one was ok.  after that trailed off... not renewing membership.  Would rather spend $30 at a bait shop and get new UV stuff or stuff that has already taken fish in our spread.  feels like they are just scraping them together they already have our membership $$

I just signed up for a 3 month subscription. At least it will get me started on aquiring tackle!

Edited by Adk1

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather buy what I want than get a bunch of stuff that doesn't work in my trolling program , easy way for them to move the slower selling gear I guess .....just saying .... Don't get me wrong , I'm a big supporter of DW PRODUCTS .... Just not the pro packs

I would rather buy what I want than get a bunch of stuff that doesn't work in my trolling program , easy way for them to move the slower selling gear I guess .....just saying .... Don't get me wrong , I'm a big supporter of DW PRODUCTS .... Just not the pro packs

spot on

easy way for them to move the slower selling gear I guess

My understanding is that each month they feature a tournament team or captain, and they pick their go-to's for all of the people who have signed up for this package. We were picked to be featured for the month of June. If they put in the stuff we use, and told them to include which a lot of you guys already know about, it wont be a bad package.

Edited by Yankee Troller

Sounds good. My first package will be the June package! I guess is shipping now. Got an email from them yesterday looking for my mailing address. Guess I forgot to add that! Good customer service though! Looking forward to recieveing my fist of 3 shipments. Since I have nothing in the line of salmon tackle, anything is a good start!

Edited by Adk1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recieved their June pack yet?

FYI.......They went out yesterday. I am told they held them back a few days to do them up a little, and that there should be no complaints about this one.

I just received my pro pack. KICK A! Its the yankee troller one for me. 2 SSW spoons reg and mag, 1 lemon ice ss 1 green dot spinnie 1 glow fly and a shirt!! Does everyone get the same stuff or am I the lucky one?

Dewey,

I got the same as you today. Yankee's pack has been the best out of the past four months by far. Great stuff this time around!!

FWIW - I think Dreamweaver is a little "cheap" on their ties for the flies.They could at least tie a snell knot for the trailing single treble. I re-tied all of mine with tournament ties using an octopus and treble and snelled both hooks with 40# fluoro leader.

Otherwise - great pack this month - good luck to everyone on the water,

Chris