bullet button for ar15 too make legal

Duckman1

• 2 weeks later...

Requires a "tool" to be detached. In the state of California that was enough to be considered a fixed mag and was a loophole around the law. I'm not sure if NY has worded our law differntly enough that it would be any different here. If so an ar15 with a bullet button could not be considered an assault rifle and I can build one with a pistol grip, adjustable stock and all the evil features I want. Just have to get quick at detaching mags with a bullet.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually a "spur" is manufactured here in town, that deletes the pistol grip, and if the muzzle brake/supressor is removed, or disabled, and the barrel is still 16"(carbine model Bushmasters, are only 17.5" btw) ,and a fixed stock .no registration and the weapon is in total compliance with the new gun act those jackwagons over in Albany had dreamed up.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the gun show up in rochester's tech park a few weeks back and they had NY Legal AR15.  They simply just spot welded the magazine into the lower.  You need to break the gun like a single shot to load then shut her back up and you're ready to go.  Simple fix for an idiotic law.

• 4 weeks later...