HAPPY BIRTHDAY skipper19

JR

Happy Birthday Mark!!!

But don’t worry Mark, there are perks to getting older:

1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.

3. No one expects you to run into a burning building.

4. People call at 9 PM and ask, “Did I wake you?â€

5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.

8. You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.

9. You can live without fun loving but not without glasses.

10. You enjoy hearing about other people’s operations.

11. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

12. You have a party and the neighbors don’t even realize it.

13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.

15. You sing along with elevator music.

16. Your eyes won’t get much worse.

17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

18. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

19. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.

20. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

21. You can’t remember who sent you this list.}

... Just playing…Happy Birthday

I hope you have a great one and get some new Tackle

100_MEDIA36_IMAG0512.jpg

upload pics

I was born in 2007 and now I am this many miles old! I sure am glad I'm not as old as this dumb trucker that keeps tryin ta wear me out. He shure is old, I wonder after he has got over 4,000,000 miles on him that he might git a new "Peter bilt". He shure needs one cause he looks like he could be over length and heavy on the front end.! :mooning: SEE!

IMAG1563.jpg

photo storage

Thankyou for the well wishes my friends..here is a little puzzle fer ya ta figure out. See if ya can figure out what part of what planet I'm celebrating my hatch day in. Hint...It's geo tagged.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=(35. ... -100.79238)

JR..John, I rep ..resent those perks! Hahaa!

Muskybob, Bob I gotta quit Truckin so I kin be on the water more!...ok I gotta do it..Ray needs his Victoria Secret Lures catalog.

FX..Shawn, enjoying myself is about all I got left,..or letting someone else enjoy me! If they can wake me up :sleepy:

On The Lam...Pete..old law enforcing friend, I sure am glad cops are my friends, they keep lookin at me flying down the highway and then they just shake their head..I don't know why!

Oh..the truckstop toilets I was just in were great, but when I came out they put an avoid sign on it. Wonder what that was about :thinking:

L&M ..Hank

1 fish 2 fish..Jim

BIG DAVE..YUP BIG DAVE!

I did have a good one!..but now don't know where I put it :thinking: ...oh yeah...the Lab called today and said my brain was ready..shoot! Thought I shared it with somebody and couldn't remember who had it.

LONGLINE!...Tom, thank-you for the b day wish,...right back atcha, I guess using this "smartphone" has caused me to miss folks birthday events cause I don't see the calender with it. My utmost sincere appologies.

Mark...thanks again to all! Now Stan the Cali man ...might be happy?..I'm on my way to deliver the 49er's Superbowl programs...the really nice ones to San Fransisco! Be there tomorrow...wonder why they want them there and not in New Orleans...bet Stan had something to do with it.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

IDK...maybe when we got some money?...looks like I will have to get a range of Sundays from other guys and I will try to work it in on one. I am flexible but when I leave the house I'm gone for 3 weeks right now. I know I'll be home around the 1st of February. Then back out in a week for another 2 or 3 weeks etc if that helps.

Hey Mark, what's a good time for our annual trip to BPS this year? Any Sunday is good with me & Hank. The rest of you guys just send me a PM & let me know ;)

Excuding: February 24, 2013, 1:00 PM EST

DAYTONA

the 3rd of March date work for everybody?

Hey I see a Mexican in that Bush is that what your haulin ;)

SHHHHhhhhh!.......quiet down John......:bandit:......fast & furious...Eric Holder is sending weapons to NY.. to find and track down our criminals....OOPS THAT'S ALL OF US! ...sticking my head in the sand now..bye!

Hey Mark, what's a good time for our annual trip to BPS this year? Any Sunday is good with me & Hank. The rest of you guys just send me a PM & let me know ;)

Excuding: February 24, 2013, 1:00 PM EST

DAYTONA

the 3rd of March date work for everybody?

:yes: works for me.