hi

actually i used these baits pretty often, and i think at one point in time i had well over 5 boxes full. they work very well, as you can see they are pretty worn. these items have now been discontinued, so i would rather get rid of them and these are the last of the bunch.

if you must know, i have since added extra items to this package (yes other swimbaits that arent even displayed). i always throw in plenty of unlisted extras with my shipments. im also throwing in extra owner hooks that cost a pretty penny (which i recommended to all potential buyers, as i changed them out religiously). i am also shipping it with a bunch of swimbait tackle boxes. again, these are not currently being displayed.

there is also added costs / duty when shipping to canada (ontario). since the over all package is larger, has a heavier weight and requires more insurance - there is a much higher cost. in addition when i ship, i the shipper gets hit with the duty. i do not pass it on the buyer.

i have since tallied up everything that is now included, and it is well over $200 USD. i dont think asking $100 is so outrageous.

thanks

• 3 weeks later...