Looking for and oppoptunity as a deckhand/mate

Hey guys, just figured I would give this a try. Boy the winter seems to be dragging on... Been waiting to hit the lake again since the last time I was out in September! I have had my own boat now for about 3 years and I have a real passion for fishing. I am really trying to get my foot in the door with a charter boat so I can learn the trade better and eventually obtain my captains licence. I have a great work ethic and a strong willingness to learn. I would still consider myself a novice but everytime I go out I learn something new. If anyone knows of a captain who is looking for a person with good people skills, great work ethic, punctuality and who is passionate about fishing please extend my message or write me back. Thanks alot for reading and I'll seee you on the lake in the spring!

I'm in the same boat. I've talked to a few charter captains so far but one on Here gave me some good advice. Go to whatever port is closest to you in the spring and introduce yourself to as many captains as you can and talk to them in person. :yes: