Hate hearing this...

Saw this add under the 'Finger lakes Craig's list'. Hate hearing about this kind of thing, but thought i might post it here in case you hear about a used tackle deal too good to be true....

Fishing gear stolen (Seneca Falls)

Someone broke into a shed at our fishing camp and took over 20 rods and reels and tackle boxes with hundreds of lures. If you know anything about this crime, please email me through Craigslist, call me at 607-382-4759, or contact the NY State Police. Would consider reward for information leading to arrest and conviction of the culprits.

Thanks,

James and Barbara Graham.

I know how you feel. Our boat was broken into twice this fall at Sutters Marina in Irodequoit Bay. They too stole everything including coolers, rods and reels, tackle, heater and even ripped out a oak storage and rod holder bolted to the floor. It really stinks that you cannot trust anyone. good luck in catching them but the sad part will be that they will probably get slapped on the wrist and told to be good in the future!

Ken, Rustylure

Yep I know the feeling too we had about 3 grand worth of stuff and are still recovering building all that gear back up slowly. If I found the people who did it I'd have to say I'd probably be in jail and they'd be in the hospital. Nothing pisses me off more than a thief. :@

Last year I had 14 New St.Croix Muskie Rods and Reels stolen from my boat,not one lead yet! $300 deductable,20% depreciation(of Full Retail Value,New-One Week Old),because I got 4 rods Free(no replacement value for the 4),$2150 out of pocket expense to add with Insurance dollars just to replace the Rods & Reels. I hear you,it hurts!