Anyone know any Snow Goose Guides???....

I am looking to go snow goose hunting with a coworker and possibly my kid. I have looked online and have found a handful but i wasn't sure if anyone here knew of any , for all i know it could be someone i was already looking at? Just kind of hesitant to fork over a decent amount of money to someone over the phone to only hope they will be at the field when we get there..... :headbang:

Thanks guys

IF your planning to hunt snows locally it may be a crap shoot. I look at the main part of Cayuga every day, as of now there are no snows on the lake. They are very touchy to hunt. I know several locals that hunt them in Canada (fall) and do well. Let me know if that is what you are interestedin and I'll get you the #.

Lavarock

If you want snows go out mid west. Kansas is a good start. They are here but the numbers aren't there IMO. Make a trip to western Kansas for all the snows and blues you can handle. If you do get a guide get references and check up on them. Every guide worth spending cash on will have references and proof they are as good as they say they are. That's just my opinion though, I could be wrong.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Snows are hard period. I used to do well shooting snows coming into and leaving the roost. It was strictly pass shooting. Anyone can diy if the numbers are there. Decoying takes a lot of land and equipment. Snows will stick with a field until the foods gone. You basically have to set up in the fields they are feeding in. You will rarely be able to decoy birds into a field that isn't being used by snows